Sunday, January 3, 2010

Femme Fatales, and Ke$ha.

One of my new favorite artists is Lady GaGa. This girl is absolutely buck wild. Her MTV VMA's performance was edgy and outrageous, and her songs really just make me wanna bust out on the dance floor. Not only a singer/songwriter but a fashion designer and pianist! The killer? She's only 23!






A new favorite song, which is actually my new ringtone is Tik Tok by Ke$ha.
Not too sure if i'm a huge fan of her, exactly, but the lyrics are fun. My only qualm is "...But we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger." Mick Jagger??? I think she just needed a word to rhyme with swagger... grocery bagger must not have fit. C'mon, lady - lets class it up.
Move over, Miley Cyrus - there's a new obnoxious chick with a sing song-ie dance tune in town.


Lastly, some honorable mentions:


Shakira... you skinny betch. If only I could move like you.





add a little wine, and ya girlfriends into the mix... what a fab way to get your game face on.

Girls, Your fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment