Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So fresh and so clean clean: Dream Team

My skin has been nothing short of an upset this winter. I have been searching far and wide for a face wash that will take care of my blemished skin and take of my war paint makeup. Nothing has really been that impressive... that is, until now. I found my secret weapon and my skin is living proof.
 
$15 or $38 

Here is a little info from the Sephora website on this fabulous little tube of magic:

Soy Face Cleanser, Fresh's most popular cleanser for all skin types, is an extra gentle, fragrance-free, multi-tasking gel formula that instantly whisks away every day impurities, removes makeup, and is safe to use on the eye area. Safe for use on the eyes, it's face maintenance made easy. Plus, it's soap free and will never leave behind a film or residue.

Second, in my newfound skin regimen  is:

 
$33

My skin has been so Dry, I find myself lotioning up three or four times a day to get rid of that tight "my skin is stretched like canvas" feeling - until I found this gem. Using this lotion it is super hydrating (I don't even need my eye cream anymore - saving $22 there, sorry Keihls!) I use this morning and night and my skin has never looked better. I know it says "anti-aging" but when it comes to lotions I don't discriminate. If it works, it works - i don't care if it strictly for AARP members, I'm down. 

Put your best face forward, and remember: You're fabulous.  


No comments:

Post a Comment